Saturday 8 August 2015

Period Pain Relief - Why Pain Killers Or Anti-Inflammatory Drugs Are Not the Answer


It always surprises me that whenever we start feeling ill or having the hormonal mood swings either during or before our menstrual cycle, the first thing we start looking for is the pain killers or anti-inflammatory drugs to ease the pain and get us through the day.


I used to suffer from severe menstrual cramps every month and they would last for about 8 days, how I never got fired at work is beyond me when I look back now. My sickness record was horrendous, but I just could not concentrate with the debilitating pain.



(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push();


I must admit that for 20 something years I did the same, it never dawned on me to look at the root cause of what was causing the pains instead of what would take them away.


The more I started looking for the reasons why we have period pains, why some women have them worse than others, why some women bleed for 3 days and others for 10 days. It is fascinating the more involved you get into a subject, even one as seemingly boring as Period Pain Relief.


I came across studies of how women were having heart attacks and even strokes using the same anti-inflammatory drug they had been using for years. The more I searched the more I came across weird and wacky “old wives tales” about what had worked for their parents and “so it works for me”


I was hoping that I would come across some sort of natural remedy for pms symptoms and that would lead me to something I could take naturally as part of my diet or fit into my lifestyle.


What I found was that the reason why we period pains is due to a lack of oxygen in the blood cells of our uterus walls. The blood cells are starved of oxygen as the uterus walls expand and contract during the hormonal change. If I take on board natural nutrients throughout the month as part of my diet, the cells would not get starved at crucial moments and the period pains would therefore be non-existent.



(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push();


If you wish to visit me at my blog you will find it here http://PeriodPainRelief.net




Anthony Chuks

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright @ 2013 How To Stop Your Period - Spotting Between Periods & Menstrual Cycle.